Christmas is right around the corner! Here’s your guide on where to go to get some last-minute Christmas shopping in. We’ll give you some touristy shopping center options on the Las Vegas Strip and some more practical ideas in suburban areas.
- Downtown Summerlin. This is a more upscale outdoor shopping center with over 125 stores, including Apple, Madewell, Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, Fabletics, Sephora, Free People, and Macy’s. If you come here on a Saturday from 9 am-2 pm, you can also catch a Farmers Market, where you can find a unique and personal gift for your loved one.
- Fashion Show. Come here for the full Vegas experience! Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Zara, and Apple, are all at this location with a total of 250+ stores. That number takes the cake on this list. If you catch it at the right time, you can also see a live fashion show, making your shopping experience that much more exciting. Fashion Show isn’t the best option if you are looking for amazing deals, but it is still a must-have experience and a fun splurge if your budget is not too tight.
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. If you are looking for bargains on name brands, these outlets are a great option. 175 stores make up this outlet mall, including Adidas, Gap, Burberry, Kate Spade, Coach, Nike, Columbia, Lululemon, & David Yurman. You’ll find a store here for all ages and fashion preferences. Food options include Shake Shack, The Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle, and more if you get hungry from all the shopping.
- Las Vegas South Premium Outlets. Unlike the North outlets, the South outlets are an indoor shopping center located about 2.5 miles south of the Strip. You will find great deals here (up to 65% off at some stores!) Dining options are more casual with a food court set-up. Although many of the stores are the same as the North outlets, there are more affordable options here.
- The District. Located in Henderson’s Green Valley Ranch area, The District is a prime spot for good food and fun stores. REI, Francesca’s, Athleta, Lush, Williams Sonoma, and Pottery Barn are at this location, to name a few. Also, be sure to check out the new Pucks Cookies, a Vegas Golden Knights hockey-themed cookie and treat shop.
- Tivoli Village. High-end restaurants and retail occupy this beautiful area. If you are looking for luxury brands and fine dining, this is your place. There are several unique boutiques here too, if you want something new. You will not find many of the common name brands here. The selection of retail stores is limited but carefully curated, as the space is shared with businesses, salons, and spas.
- Town Square. Town Square is an outdoor shopping mall with affordable stores such as Old Navy, Hollister, Bath & Body Works, Abercrombie & Fitch, Express, Hot Topic, Mac, and The Container Store. If you are shopping for teens this Christmas, this may be your go-to shopping center. The parks and water features throughout Town Square are perfect for little ones who may tag along with you.
- Galleria at Sunset. You’ll find your classic indoor mall stores at Galleria, including anchor stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Kohl’s, and Macy’s. You can’t go wrong with this classic mall located in Henderson.
Now that your wheels are turning, it’s time to choose a place or two and get shopping before time runs out. From our Western Pacific Insurance family to yours, we hope you have the best holiday season yet!